Firefect COVID-19 Response Plan
The Elbon Group of Companies (comprising Height Safety Engineers, Firefect and Australian Safety Systems) takes the threat posed by the coronavirus and the COVID-19 disease seriously.
The management team is working together, setting in motion a number of strategies to combat the situation as it changes over time.
We are currently taking physical and administrative measures to reduce the risks of transmission of the disease should any of our team members or clients come into contact with an infected person.
Elbon Group of Companies is following all guidelines published by relevant government and international bodies regarding travel and hygiene practises to best protect our team and clients.
Further to this advice, we have implemented the following directions to team members with immediate effect:
- Regular cleaning of office fixtures (hand rails, door knobs, etc).
- Team members to clean touchpoints (desks, telephones, keyboards, etc) every morning.
- All team members visiting client sites provided with anti-bacterial wipes in their vehicles for use on all touchpoints (steering wheel, gear selector, door handles, etc).
- No hand-shaking.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid congregating in large groups.
- All meetings moved to the Boardroom to enable social distancing and also provide for fresh air flow from open windows.
- Team members that are ill need to stay home.
- Team members to note on the internal calendaring system locations they visit and clients/third parties they are in contact with during the course of the work day. This will enable accurate contact tracking if required.
- The HR team will continually monitor relevant websites daily to ensure accurate information is provided to management to best inform decision making. Websites include:
Safety does not stop and neither do we. Elbon Group of Companies is working hard to ensure your height safety and roof access systems can be maintained to the highest standards, while ensuring the risks of disease transmission for our team members, our clients and system users is kept to an absolute minimum.
Further internal plans will be actioned as circumstances dictate in Australia. Those policies will be published on this page as they are implemented.
For further information, please contact our Human Resources Coordinator Jess Goymour on 1300 887 978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.